Dailyfeats.com is all about rewarding you for your good deeds! You get points for doing things like:
Taking your vitamins, supporting the troops, or not eating junk food! DailyFeats helps you do good things and share your accomplishments. It’ll guide you in doing small but significant actions, or “feats,” that add up to big positive change in the world, all while you earn points you can use to treat yourself to real-life rewards, motivating you to go do good — every day.
How does it work? Once you’ve registered at dailyfeats.com, whenever you’ve done a meaningful, positive action — like enjoying a piece of fresh fruit, tutoring a kid, or taking a brisk walk after a stressful day — visit DailyFeats on your computer or smartphone, and check in that feat. You’ll earn points you can redeem for discounts and deals at neighborhood businesses or savings from national brands.
Use BONUS POINTS CODE: gooddealmama for 100 Bonus points!
Enter this code in the promo code box when you sign-up for a new account for 100 bonus points to get you started!
Plus they are offering a FREE O, The Oprah Magazine subscription!
- Like O, The Oprah Magazine on Facebook.
- Visit Random Acts of O on Facebook and pledge to read one of the books featured on O Magazine’s Books of Summer list.
Once 50,000 people pledge to read, Zappos will make a $5,000 donation to Teach for America.
- After pledging to read, choose the redeem option and you’ll receive an email with a custom code you can use for a FREE 1-year subscription to O, The Oprah Magazine. (While Supplies Last , New Subscriptions- U.S. residents only)
- You’ll also earn additional points for reading the book you chose and checking in your progress, which you can then redeem toward more rewards or donations on
- Join O’s Summer Reading Challenge on DailyFeats.com, check in the feats as part of the challenge within 30 days, and earn 333 points.
- Redeem some of your points for O, The Oprah Magazine subscription reward. (While Supplies Last , New Subscriptions- U.S. residents only)
- We’ll feature a new Random Acts of O Challenge each month, so be sure to visit DailyFeats.com and theFacebook tab often for new ways to participate, earn points and new rewards from O Magazine and sponsored by Zappos.com — everything from gift cards to select items on O’s coveted list of “Favorite Things.”