I have been needing a better camera to bring you great photos of all the yummy recipes I post, because frankly I have only had my phone’s camera. I wanted a DSLR quality photo but not the size. This camera is the perfect balance of both those things!
Plus I have heard that the AUTO function on this camera is great. Which is good because I know NADA about camera settings! But will be able to learn and use different camera settings too!
- 16.1 MP Exmor APS-C sensor for great images
- New SELP1650 lens with motor zoom lever and body control
- Create easy self-portraits with 180° tilting LCD screen
- Full HD movie shooting 60i/24p
Reasons I chose this camera:
- tilt display screen
- Built in Flash
- Advanced Auto Mode–great for someone like me who needs AUTO
- ability to change lens if I choose to down the road
- quality of photos!
I will have to get used to not having a view finder to look through but to be honest for years I have been using my phone’s camera any way so I am already used to taking photos that way.
So overall I think if you are looking for a better camera then your typical point and shoots, but don’t want to lug around a heavy and expensive DSLR this camera might be a great choice for you too!