This is a great, easy meal for a busy weeknight when you are unsure what to make. It takes just 4 ingredients that you can keep on hand, plus it takes no time at all to throw together and get into the oven! No babysitting this meal!
- 1 Bag of Frozen Potatoes O'Brien
- 1 Can Corn or 1 Bag Frozen Corn
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 Package of Smoked Sausage, cut into slices
- Place Frozen Potatoes and Corn into casserole dish
- Add sliced smoked sausage
- Mix soup into the casserole
- Cover with foil and cook for 45 minutes at 350
Looking for more easy to make recipes?
- Homemade Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper
- Easy Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken, Mushroom, Onion Starter
- Cheeseburger Ranch Casserole Recipe
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Taco Bell’s Cantina Bowl