I got a chance to try out Rubbermaid’s NEW LunchBlox Sandwich Kit, which helps organize your lunch and saves space in your lunch bag. I have to say that I really didn’t know that it was going to be so useful for my sons lunch, my husbands lunch, and even for me to organize my salad items in the fridge!
The features of this product include:
- Modular containers snap together in to save space in your lunch bag
- Kit includes specially designed Blue Ice™ pack that works with LunchBlox containers to keep lunches chilled on the go
- Containers are perfectly portioned for lunch foods commonly carried away from home
- Microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe and BPA-free
- The Sandwich Kit includes a sandwich container sized for regular and specialty breads, two snack containers (perfect for dressings, or nuts) and a snack container (perfect for fruits, vegetables and chips)
I really loved the freezer Blue Ice pack, it was very nice that it snaps into the containers so it helps really keep the foods cold! I LOVE the little snack containers and find them perfect for salad dressing for my salad, or grapes or other small items for my sons lunch!
Plus I love that each day I can wash and reuse these containers instead of throwing away so many plastic baggies! Definitely saving me money on having to purchase those plastic bags!
*Giveaway* Wanna Win One of your own Rubbermaid LunchBlox Kit?
These kits are sold out online, but you can enter here to win one of your own! Plus head over here for a $1.50 off coupon You can also check over on Amazon as they have some of the product line available for purchase
Rubbermaid has offered for 3 Good Deal Mama readers to win a LunchBlox Sandwich Kit!
***To enter to win just leave a comment on your favorite feature of the Sandwich kit!***
Winners will be chosen by random on September 10. Rubbermaid provided me with a kit to review and giveaway but all opinions are my own!