Popchips 24 Bags for Just $15.30 Shipped FREE from Amazon!

Get 24 Packs of Popchips Variety Pack for just $15.30 with FREE Shipping on Amazon.com!

Save an extra 25% off Popchips sold by Amazon.com! Here’s how:  Save 10% when you enter code APRILPOP at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 25% off!

Make sure you click on Subscribe and Save, then subscribe now button to see the discounted price, then add coupon code at check out to bring your total down to $15.30 for 24 bags!

Product Features

  • Pack of 24, 0.8-ounce (total of 192 ounces)
  • Never fried, never baked
  • No preservatives, no artificial flavors or colors
  • 4 Original Potato, 4 BBQ, 4 Salt & Pepper, 4 Sea Salt & Vinegar, 4 Sour Cream & Onion, 4 Cheddar

Subscribe and Save can easily be canceled at ANY time, just go under your account to cancel!


Good Deal Mama

Have any questions on how to score this good deal? Feel free to leave it in the comments or contact me! I never mind helping someone score a good deal, freebie, or coupon!

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate link which continue to keep this site free. See my disclosure policy here

Leave a Reply