this is week #3 check in as a Nutrisystem blogger, some how I missed week 2 Sorry about that!
I am down 4 lbs. for a total of 9 lbs. so far on the program.
I will admit, staying on the program and not “cheating” has been really hard for me! But I am planning on getting back into the swing of things this week! I hope to see a loss of 5 lbs again!!
I am still enjoying most of the items Nutrisystem offers, like the ham & cheese omlet for breakfast Yum! But the tortellini pasta I didn’t really care for. That is the beauty of the system, you can try out a ton of different items and choose the ones you love!
Plus I just learned there are all these great nutrisystem recipes which take the foods you get and turn them into other meals! I am so trying the Mozzarella Sticks this week for lunch! Yep! Who knew diet food could be this good?!
- Would you like to join me on Nutrisystem, but want a deal ?!
- How about getting Nutrisystem 40% off?! Yep, that’s right, to celebrate 40Years Nutrisystem is offering a discount of 40% off their Auto-delivery programs!
- Balanced meal plans with 28 days of delicious food
- Optimized nutrition featuring NEW protein drink
- Unlimited access to invaluable support, tools and trackers—FREE
- NEW foods including entrees created by award-winning celebrity chefs
- NEW My Daily 3 fitness program to help make exercise manageable
- NEW transition and maintenance plans to help you learn how to keep the weight off
**Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing me with 4 months of their system to review. I am in no way being compensated for my options. **