This is a super easy and quick meal that is great to have on days your are less prepared for the dreaded dinner hour! Not a fancy or super healthy meal, but better than fast food!
Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1 box shells & cheese
- 2 cans tuna
- 1 can of green peas
- handful of bread crumbs
- Pre heat oven to 350°
- Cook Shells & Cheese according to package.
- Open and drain Tuna & Peas and place in casserole dish
- Once pasta is done, drain and add to casserole dish. Add in cheese and mix
- Once everything is mixed, sprinkle with bread crumbs
- Place in oven and cook until brownish on top 5-10 minutes
Like this recipe Try these other recipes: