This stuff is perfect for an ice cream topping but I also love to use it to dip strawberries in it as well! Easy to make and keeps well!
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the ingredients.
- Microwave at 15 second intervals, stirring in between until melted (It took me about 45 seconds).
- Allow to sit at room temperature until serving over your ice cream or frozen yogurt.
- Store in an airtight container in your pantry. Do not put it in the fridge or freezer, it will harden.
Servings: 1 cup of magic shell