- -Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 value will be doubled
- -You must use your Shop Your Way to Rewards card, sign up in store for an instant activation
- -Does not include Kmart Store Coupons
- -Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons
- -Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day, First 5 coupons provided by customer will be doubled
- -Additional coupons will be honored at face value
Here are some basic guidelines for how Double Days Work:
1) Double coupons up to $2. That means $2 becomes $4. If the item is less than $4 the item will then be FREE. I don’t think they give overage, the computer just marks the coupon to the amount of the item. Limit of 5 coupons being doubled.
2) If coupon is on multiple items, it will still double to cost of the multiples. This assumes that coupon is actually coded for multiples When the coupon is for multiples, the cashier needs to select multiple items to “attach” to the coupon.
3) BOGOs previously doubled if the item was $2 or less. Then both are free. If it is B2G1, will give you only 2 free even if the total of all 3 is less than $4. Watch price of item for when the cashier is prompted to enter price. If item is over $2, only one will be free.
4) If you have more than one item in same family coupon code – unless items are all identical – a box will pop up to have the cashier assign the item to attach to coupon. Watch carefully. You don’t want a $2 coupon attaching to a $1.99 item and the $1 coupon that was supposed to go there to get attached to the $4 item. You can lose a lot by not watching. Also, if they don’t notice the boxes and keep scanning coupons, the later ones will not register and need to be rerung. Make them check if you think this is the case.
Hope this helps, have fun shopping! Feel free to ask any questions!