Well you are in luck if you have a Amazon Prime Account! WIth select Valentine’s Day Purchases recieve a $5 credit to your account!
How to Qualify for A $5 Credit
1. You need to be an Amazon Prime Member
2. Browse for select chocolate and gourmet gifts sold by Amazon.com.
3. Add select chocolate and gourmet gifts sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
4. Click the Proceed to checkout button and purchase your products.
5. Important: All orders must be made in a single purchase placed between February 1 and February 10, 2011 12 p.m. PDT.
6. Between February 1 and February 10, 2011–provided you don’t return items that qualified you for the promotion–Amazon.com will credit your account. (Canceled orders are excluded from the offer.)
7. Limit one promotional code per customer (for a total of $5).
8. Your $5 will be active for use on your account until August 31, 2011.
Have any questions on how to score this good deal? Feel free to leave it in the comments or contact me! I never mind helping someone score a good deal, freebie, or coupon!