I have been looking for this recipe for awhile now and my step-mother in law made it this weekend and I got the recipe from her. I made it today for dessert tonight and it was super easy and waiting in my fridge as we speak!
Fresh Strawberry Pie Recipe with Glaze
- 1 9 inch pie shell either shortbread or graham cracker
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- Pinch salt
- 1¾ c. cold water
- 1 box strawberry Jello
- 3-4 cups sliced strawberries
- Mix together sugar, cornstarch, water and salt.
- Cook until clear, stirring constantly.
- Add strawberry Jello.
- Cool until it begins to thicken.
- Fill baked pie shell with berries.
- Pour glaze over berries and place pie in refrigerator.
- Refrigerate until firm
- Top each serving with whipped cream