Using this Slow Cooker Starter Recipe, make this Easy Chicken Tetrazzini recipe
Easy Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
Using this recipe: http://gooddealmama.com/slow-cooker-chicken-mushroom-onion-starter/ Make this easy Tetrazzini recipe
- Use the Chicken and Broth from this recipe: http://gooddealmama.com/slow-cooker-chicken-mushroom-onion-starter/
- 2 T butter
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked
- Italian bread crumbs
- Parmesan Cheese
- Put cooked spaghetti into 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place chicken on top of spaghetti.
- In medium saucepan heat together soup, broth, butter, and sour cream.
- Pour over the pasta and chicken.
- Top with Bread Crumbs and Parmesan Cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes.