Whoohoo great news! The Dollar Tree Is Accepting Coupons starting next week!! They just posted a status on Facebook stating that there have been test markets and that they are happy to announce that yes, they will be accepting coupons! This is their status below:
Dollar Tree We have been testing several markets across the nation over the past year and we are happy to say we now have the ability to accept manufacturer coupons! This will begin in most stores on August 26th!
I always get asked and am happy to report that starting on August 26, 2012 the
- Manufacturer coupons ONLY, no retailer specific coupons; example Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- No photo copy of coupons.
- Limit 2 Internet coupons per transaction.
- Do not accept coupons for “FREE” product or coupons where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase and can not be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- We will accept coupons subject to their terms only; such as expiration date, size and limitations.
- Coupon will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
- Only 1 Manufacturer coupon will be accepted per product in transaction.
- Coupon must be intact, not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons are for in store purchases only.
This should make for some FREE products after combining the Dollar Tree stores $1 prices with high value coupons!