I was lucky to be able to try out the NEW Dial® Kids Peachy Clean for ages 2+, and Dial® Kids Watery Melon for ages 6+. My kiddos are 4 and 7 so both these formulas are perfect for them!
I absolutely LOVE the new Dial kids body & hair wash!
- My kids don’t think they are “babies” so they don’t want to use a baby shampoo or wash. With this they feel “grown-up”
- Less product clutter in my bath tub or shelf. One product that does two jobs = awesome. Always!
- EASY to use this all over their bodies. SO makes getting two little squirmy boys clean quickly! My older son also like to “shower himself” sometimes and this way I don’t have to worry if he’s using the correct products on his hair or body. There’s no worries he can’t mess up with this product
- Bottles are easy to grip with their awesome design. So when you are wet and soap its not going to slip away!
- SMELLS amazing. In turn my kids smell amazing. The bathroom always smells amazing.
- Oh and the Peachy Clean for ages 2+ is “Tear Free Formula” so no worries about suds in your little ones eyes!
- I have bought other kinds of these types of “washes” at the stores and they are so cheap and slimy. The Dial washes are such high quality and actually feel like they get your kids clean, unlike they other brands! No contest!
Enter the Dial Kids sweepskates here! One lucky winner will receive $1,000, while 250 second place winners get to try NEW NEW Dial® Kids Body & HairWashfor FREE!