What a light, refreshing, kid-friendly snack or even lunch this is!
Cucumber Chicken/Tuna Salad Bowls
Cuisine: snack or lunch
- 2-3 Cucumbers
- Shredded Carrots
- Tuna Salad
- Drain 2 cans of tuna. Place in bowl. Add whipped dressing- enough to make creamy. Chopped up celery or relish. Add any seasonings (lemon-pepper, crushed red pepper, garlic, minced onion…etc.) Give it all a good stir.
- Chicken Salad
- Same as the tuna salad listed above--just use shredded chicken instead!
- Cut the cucumbers in 1-1 ½ inch chunks.
- Then take a spoon and hollow out a hole (leaving the bottom in tact- remember you’re creating a bowl effect)
- Fill the cucumbers with your salad of choice.
- After they are filled take the shredded carrots and stick them in the salad- to garnish and make fun.