Super easy and kid friendly recipe here! Perfect for upcoming summer months, or anytime really!
With just a box of Jiffy Corn Bread mix, and a few hot dogs this casserole can be thrown together really quickly. Next time I make this for my kiddos I am topping it with some chili!
All you need to do is mix the corn muffin mix according to the box, then add 1/3 cup of sour cream, a can of drained corn and mix. Pour into a greased 8×8 pan and add chopped hot dogs. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes.
Top with shredded cheese, last 5 minutes if desired. Also top with prepared chili if you would like. I think that it would be great served that way!
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Bread Mix
- ingredients needed on box-1 egg and ⅓ cup of milk
- 1 lb. of hot dogs, cut up
- ⅓ cup of sour cream
- 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix corn bread according to box, Using the egg and milk.
- Add in sour cream and corn
- Add to greased 8x8 pan
- Top with chopped hot dog
- Cook at 400 for 20-25 minutes.
- Top with cheese and chili if desired