Summer is in full swing and sometimes the last thing you want to do is heat up the house with your oven! That’s why making pizza on the grill is so perfect! Especially using Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust and your favorite ingredients!
Here’s two other great Grilled Pizza recipes:
This is my favorite pizza recipe right now:
- ½ box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup chopped artichokes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1 package flatbread
- Heat Grill, Brush Olive Oil onto grill. Place Pizza Crust onto grill and cook until bottom is nice and light brown
- Turn over and cook other side for a minute or two
- In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, salt, pepper and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Place Chicken next
- Top with remaining Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Place back onto grill and cook until cheese is melted
Enter the Pillsbury Classic Pizza Pinspiration Sweepstakes! Pin it to win it! You could win one of 5 grills!
How to enter:
- Create a Pillsbury Classic Pizza Pinspiration Pinterest Board
- Pin at least 3 pizza recipes from Pillsbury.com
- Head to Pillsbury.com to register your board.www.pillsbury.com/sweepstakes/pillsbury-free-grill
Disclosure: “The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”
Giveaway will end on 8/1/13. Winner will be chosen by random using And the winner is plug in. My Blog Spark is responsible for giveaway prize.