This was kid tested and approved by 5 little boys ages 3-7 and it was super simple to make! This is perfect for cooler weather and definitely comfort food at its finest!
This is a casserole includes ground beef, ranch dressing mix, and hash browns oh and plus cheese gotta have cheese!
You can use any hash browns you have on hand: tater tots, hash brown patties, shredded hash browns, as long as whatever you use is thawed! **You can see in my photo I didn’t have my potatoes thawed completely. It didn’t make my dish bad, but I could tell they should have been**
First spray your glass 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray, then arrange your hash browns on the bottom of the dish.
Add the cooked ground beef on top of the hash browns and then pour the ranch/milk mix over top of everything.
Then layer the cheese on top of the meat mixture. use as much as you would like. I wish I would have used more 😉
Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. I threw a piece of foil on top halfway through cooking.
I didn’t even have time to take a cute photo all plated up and nice, because I had 6 hungry mouths to feed. So please let me know if you make and enjoy this!
- Ground Beef- 2 lbs
- 1 package of Hash Browns
- 1 Ranch dressing Packet
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Sour cream
- Slices of Cheese
- seasonings of your choice and/or onions and garlic to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brown ground beef, drain, and add seasonings as you would like. I added onion, garlic, and season salt
- Spray 9x13 Baking Dish with Cooking Spray
- Layer Hash Browns on bottom of dish
- Add ground beef on top of the hash browns
- Mix Ranch packet, Sour Cream, and Milk together and pour on top of the ground beef, evenly
- Top with cheese slices